FMOD_SYSTEM_CALLBACK_DEVICELISTCHANGED callback is not called when an external audio interface driver is selected and the interface is unplugged.
These are the steps I’ve followed:
- Play audio through internal audio interface driver
- Plug an external audio interface
- DEVICELISTCHANGED callback is called and I can see the list of updated drivers (both internal and external)
- The audio still plays through the selected driver
- Select a driver of the external interface (setDriver)
- Audio is now played through the external interface
- Unplug the external interface, DEVICELISTCHANGED callback is not called
- If the internal interface driver is selected on external interface unplugging the callback is called
Is there a workaround for this?