Issue with Event Emitter Sound

So I’ve run into a snag with the most current version of Fmod Studio on my project -

I’ve attached a studio event emitter object to a game object in the Unity level, but for whatever reason, that sound is not being called into Unity to play.

The emitter creates a sound radius right which I’ve defined with the 3D panning in the event window, and I’ve set it in Unity such that the sound will play on trigger enter, and stop on trigger exit of that radius, and set the collision tag to the ‘Player’ object, but the sound does not appear to be getting called from Fmod whatsoever.

Just as a test I decided to record some gameplay to the profiler and it appears as though this one event is not being called or recorded into the profiler at all, so I’m sort of at a loss for what to do here.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thank you.

Make sure the object entering the trigger has a RigidBody component and the correct Tag.

You can test the trigger function is firing by making your own script and adding:

void OnTriggerEnter(Collider other) { Debug.Log("Trigger has been entered by " + other.name); }