Studio event emitter not working in Unity roller ball tutorial

Hi All,
Probably a really easy fix (i hope) as I’m a totally newby at all of this;

I’m doing the roller ball tutorial and have attached Studio event emitters to the blocks. Imported sound from the examples package in FMOD, added play event “trigger enter” and “Trigger Exit” parameters, added the event, added a player tag and initialised the listener in the main camera and am getting NO sound when the ball rolls over the blocks.

If i set play event to “object start” the sound plays at the beginning of the level so sound is working, just the "trigger enter’ play event, isn’t.

I’m totally pulling my hair out over this, as I want to do a much more complicated intergration in other projects, enter image description herebut this basic aspect simply isn’t working.

What am I missing?

Please help.

Cheers all!

Explore edwardhipkinsSweed103

Link to pic of my object settings

Getting this error message when I try and attach the sound;

UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor editor, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1108)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditors (UnityEditor.Editor[] editors) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1022)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnGUI () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:352)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

It sounds like it could be a corrupted file, try deleting the plugin (from outside of Unity, while it is closed) and re-importing the package.