Linking with Cmake, no visual studio C++ MinGW

Hey, i cannot seem to link the library with Cmake for C++ in MinGW
The code i use is the following

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.6)
project(Game)

set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS “${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -std=gnu++11”)

set(SOURCE_FILES main.cpp Display.cpp Display.h Utils.cpp …)
add_executable(Game lib/glad/src/glad.c ${SOURCE_FILES} ${SOURCES})

add_library(fmod_studio STATIC IMPORTED)
set_target_properties(fmod_studio PROPERTIES
IMPORTED_LOCATION “C:/Program Files (x86)/FMOD SoundSystem/FMOD Studio API Windows/api/studio/lib/libfmodstudio.a”
INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES “C:/Program Files (x86)/FMOD SoundSystem/FMOD Studio API Windows/api/studio/inc/”
)
target_link_libraries(Game fmod_studio)

add_library(fmod STATIC IMPORTED)
set_target_properties(fmod PROPERTIES
IMPORTED_LOCATION “C:/Program Files (x86)/FMOD SoundSystem/FMOD Studio API Windows/api/lowlevel/lib/libfmod.a”
INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES “C:/Program Files (x86)/FMOD SoundSystem/FMOD Studio API Windows/api/lowlevel/inc/”
)
target_link_libraries(Game fmod)

However using this configuration, upon compilation it says:

undefined reference to `FMOD::Studio::System::create(FMOD::Studio::System**, unsigned int)’

Ive included <fmod_studio.hpp>

The first thing that comes to my mind is that VC compiled libraries cannot be used by MinGW, however what should i do in this case? I would be willing to build the project myself, however the fmod studio installer does not provide source files as far as im aware of.

Do i really need to pay 5000$ just to compile it for MinGW? Or can someone perhaps with a basic licence build it for MinGW and give the libraries?

I really do not fancy using Visual Studio, its too bloated and slow, so if you can help me getting it to work with MinGW on Clion I would be really happy :slight_smile:

libfmod.a and libfmodstudio.a in the Windows release are import libraries for using our DLLs with MinGW, C only though.

LLVM seems to have visual studio compatibility including C++.