Mac OS X Studio Crash

Hello! We are trying to export FMOD banks from FMOD Studio (the last version) on Mac OS X. For some projects it works, but for one of them we have a problem. Studio crashes during the exporting process. This project is quite big (more then 4GB) so I can’t attach it. And it’s difficult to understand what exactly causes the crash. May be you can find out with logs and stack trace.
In attachments file fmodstudio.txt is actually fmodstudio.ips. I’ve changed extension because you have restrictions to upload such files here. In this file you can find stack trace.
fmodstudio.txt (34.0 KB)
fmod2.log (1.4 KB)

Thank you for the logs and stack trace- this resembles a know issue with building banks from the command line affecting FMOD Studio 2.02.14 and above. A fix for this issue should be available in the next release (2.02.20) which should be available in the next few weeks. In the meantime, you can try using FMOD Studio 2.02.13 if that is at all practical for you.
Also, you can upload files of any size or format to your FMOD Profile to share them with us privately- just in case you ever need to send us any large or exotic files in future!

We have tried 2.02.13 and it works fine sometimes but usually we experience the same - it crashes. I’ve attached another ips file with crash log.
fmodstudio-2023-12-04-103618.txt (36.3 KB)

Thanks for sending that over, that does appear to be the same crash. In that case I think the only solution is to wait for the next release unfortunately.