Version : FMOD for Unity 2.02.07/ FMOD Studio 2.02.09 / Unity 2021.3.11f1
Hi. I’m trying to make so-called exclusive group for my game.
- Make a group with BGM/A, Environment/B, SFX/C
- Try to play SFX/C while another one is playing
- Stop previous one and Play SFX/C
I checked API references, and found a tag function which sounds perfect for me. But it can’t be used in runtime.
- Is there any built-in function to achieve this ‘exclusive grouping’?
- If not, I think a parameter is only way to make it. Is there any better way to acheive this?