No FMOD Controller output as output device

Hi,

We have updated FMOD Studio from 2.02.10 to 2.02.14 but in the new version we can not select FMOD Controller output as output device in Audio section of the Preferences.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you!

Thanks for pointing this out - I’ve passed it along to the development team for further investigation. As a workaround, if you navigate the the plugins folder for your 2.02.10 install, copy fmod_output_controller.dll from there and paste it into the plugins folder of your 2.02.14 install, then you should be able to use FMOD Controller Output as expected.

If you find that you run into issues with the 2.02.10 .dll on 2.02.14, please let me know so I can help diagnose the issue.

I’ve installed 2.02.13 and the same situation. There’s no FMOD Controller output as output device.

Thanks for pointing that out. As mentioned in an above reply, if you download 2.02.10, and copy fmod_output_controller.dll from the 2.02.10 install’s plugin folder to your current FMOD version’s plugin folder, you should be able to use FMOD Controller output no problem.