Plugin FMODStudio failed to load because module FMODStudio could not be found

Hi I am having this problem that I can’t make a successful package because this message appears:

This is happening to me in Mac and windows.
I am using Unreal engine 4.26.2 and Fmod 2.01.10.
please I need to solve this for a school project.
Thank you

Looks like you have missed a step somewhere, watch Valkyrie Sounds video on how to set FMOD for UE4. UE4 and FMOD: Starting Out - YouTube

I dont know man I have seen that video and I have tried in many ways

I remember this message appeared when the project was blueprint only, I don’t know if it has been solved since then. The solution was to include an empty C++ class in the project.

1 Like

Wow… it work, thanks a lot dude.

1 Like

I have a blueprint project. Projects on UE4 managed to add a C ++ class and everything worked. But on UE5 I can’t create a C++ class - it writes errors there initially in the code. Although everything is the same as in UE4 https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/my-drive

This hyperlink doesn’t point to your Google Drive. Instead, it points to the Google Drive of whichever Google account is logged in when the link is clicked. In my case, it links to my drive instead of yours.

I recommend providing a link to a specific file or folder in your Google Drive, instead of to the drive itself.

Sorry, I gave the wrong link. Fixed by creating a “plugins” folder in the root of the project itself, and not an unreal engine. And I placed a folder with the FMOD plugin in it. Only then did the C++ script com