Profiling in FMOD and GrowBuffer Confusion

Sorry no, I still get the issue.

If it helps, I tried finding a more consistent way to produce the error so you can see it on your end. You walk inside and throughout the lake (with the transceivers and receivers) and throw boulders from within the lake while walking. For me it consistently hit the error by the 4th, if not the 3rd boulder.

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a screen recording of the project reproducing the issue? This can also be uploaded to your profile.

Yes, I can do that for sure. I am out of the state for a few weeks, is it okay if I get that to you around the 20th?

1 Like

Absolutely, have a safe trip.

Hi Connor, I am back. One of the members of my team was playing around with his code and found a bug on his end that caused the boulders that were being thrown (and other items with hovering sounds) to keep playing after they were being thrown, which i imagine took up a lot of memory. I’ll mark the entry comment as the solution

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the solution.

The profiler is perfect for finding any events that are continuing longer than expected. If you need help with anything else, please do not hesitate to ask!