SVN not connecting in FMOD Studio 2.00.03

I had the same issue - simply cannot connect to SVN server. I’m using Synology NAS with native SVN app. URL and credentials are correct with result - “Process failed to start: No such file or directory”.

What kind of format have to be in URL? “svn://repository” or “IP:port/foldername”?
For me both doesnt work at all.

The “Process failed to start: No such file or directory” error message usually means FMOD Studio is unable to find “SVN.exe” on your machine. To what directory have you installed SVN?

The “Process failed to start: No such file or directory” error message usually means FMOD Studio is unable to find “SVN.exe” on your machine. To what directory have you installed SVN?

I’m using TortoiseSVN with default install directory at “C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN”

I’m using TortoiseSVN with default install directory at “C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN”

fixed with reinstalling TortoiseSVN with command line tools checked.
It’s kinda lacking of SVN manual for dummies. I’ve already have a repository called “Assets”, with FMOD project in “Assets/FMOD/” folder.

And here’s a situation i’m a stuck on:

1. I open project right from Assets/FMOD/, fill SVN credentials and have the “this project’s paths could not be mapped to any location in the depot” error.

2. With File → Source Control → Browse for projects I fill same credentials and it can find project. I can have a local copy anywhere outside of existing “Assets” folder. Commits working, but in this case I have duplicated FMOD files on my drive which is not what I want.
    When trying to map founded folder into “Assets/FMOD” folder svn:E2055000: 'Assets/FMOD is not a local path" error appears.

3. Making a new empty project, fill SVN credentials, save project in any location - have “this project’s path cound not be mapped to any location in the depot” error.

Yeah…

p.s. BTW in case you need to reproduce it I can qickly set up new empty svn rep with static ip access, it might helps

When you say you’re opening the project “right from Assets/FMOD/”, are you opening the project via FMOD Studio’s “File > Open…” menu item, or by double-clicking on the project in Explorer or Finder?

Is the source control repository you’re using on one of your local machine’s drives, and if so, is it separate to the local copy of the project you’re trying to open?

When you say you’re opening the project “right from Assets/FMOD/”, are you opening the project via FMOD Studio’s “File > Open…” menu item, or by double-clicking on the project in Explorer or Finder?

Both. Does it matter?

Is the source control repository you’re using on one of your local machine’s drives, and if so, is it separate to the local copy of the project you’re trying to open?

SVN repository on NAS in local network. I have working checked out copy of whole repository on my local drive.

I cannot get FMOD connecting to SVN from this copy. If I’ll make a new local copy using “Browse for Project” in FMOD - that copy successfully connects to SVN.

If you do create a new copy using “Browse for Project,” and you subsequently open that local copy using “File > Open…”, are the project’s source control settings intact, and can you still synchronize and make changes through FMOD Studio?

If you do create a new copy using “Browse for Project,” and you subsequently open that local copy using “File > Open…”, are the project’s source control settings intact, and can you still synchronize and make changes through FMOD Studio?

Yes, for new copy made this way SVN successfully connected and everything works fine.

If you compare the source control settings of a copy made “Browse for Project” to those of a project whose source control settings you set up manually, how do they differ?

Same

Despite repeated tests, I have not been able to reproduce this issue: Whenever I create a local copy of a project via my SVN client and set the project’s source control settings in the preferences window, I am able to connect to the SVN server without difficulty.

I must be doing something differently to you. Could you please describe, in detail, how you create a local copy of your project and set up its SVN settings?