Team has errors & can't hear sounds - FMOD shared through Plastic SCM

I have the entire project pushed, they confirmed it’s over 180mb but we don’t have the exact same folder size. The studio project path is the same. They have the following errors, are there more files I need to push for them?

Hi,

What version of FMOD and Unity are you using?

Can you get them to check that their FMOD Project location is set in the integration settings:
image.

Depending on the location of the files in the Unity project it may cause issues explained here: Unity Integration | User Guide - Storing FMOD Studio Source Files in Your Unity Project.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Hi thanks, we’re on 2022.3.4f1 and FMOD version 2.02.04 for Unity integration & FMOD studio.

1 Like

Think the white space has anything to do with it?
I don’t have the full C:// but it’s what I’ve browsed to, does that matter?

Section 2.9 Using Source Control doesn’t seem to have anything on Unity’s newer SCM Plastic, which is what we’re using.

We have all the banks in the asset folder, which seems to have happened automatically? Is that correct?

I’ve also verified that the team can see these too

Does this look in order?

@Leah_FMOD @Connor_FMOD any suggestions?

Hi,

Thank you for the screenshots.

This indicates that the Studio project is located in the Unity project directory:

Could I see the directory of the FMOD Studio project in the Unity project?
Could you also check that the Built banks output directory in the FMOD Studio preferences is not set:

If not would it be possible to get access to the repository to test on my side?

Hi Connor, thanks for the response. It’s afaik not actually in the assets folder, there’s the plugin here but the project itself is on the same level as the assets folder.

plugin

project

1 Like

seems default here

I followed the direction of our musician who has setup a fair few of these FMOD projects, I think it may just have more to do with PlasticSCM. Think I might benefit from switching over to Multiple Platform Build where the banksare built and stored in the project? Sorry I can’t share the repo.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for the images, everything seems to be correct there. Just to confirm, changing to Multiple Platform Build?