Transions samples do not play, error: "Programmer sound callback is not set for instrument" (solved)

Hello everyone!
I am quite a new to UE and FMOD, and i’ve got a problem I dont have any idea to solve :frowning:
Basically, I have some event, create and build in fmod which I am testing in UE using box colliders to trigger changing parameter value and see all transions work fine:

the problem is highlighted transion - it has 2 samples, only one of them have to be played based on the parameter value (TransitionInSpeed).
It works perfectly in fmod, it reacts on paramter value, it playes correct sample.
In UE I created simple blueprint to check how transiotion works based on TensionLevel parameter values.
I have 2 boxes:

• box1 is big one - if I am outside - TensionLevel is 2 and plays specific music
  • if I am inside box1 - TensionLevel is 1 and plays different music

between this 2 changes have to be played some transions samples I set.

The problem is that transition samples (highlighted higher) do not play when i switch between values 1 → 2 for tensionLevel, when I go ount of box1, in console i see error:

LogFMOD: Warning: C:\buildagent1\work\570ad728b1678096\studio_api\src\fmod_shadow_event.cpp(361) - Programmer sound callback is not set for instrument ‘’.
LogFMOD: Warning: C:\buildagent1\work\570ad728b1678096\studio_api\src\fmod_playback_event.cpp(2267) - Programmer sound callback for instrument ‘’ returned no sound.

All other music and samples plays just fine and I can’t get what’s wrong with theese 2 specific samples or transition at all.

Can anyone give a hint or advice - what should I check and fix?

Thanks.

Good thoughts comes after good questions :slight_smile:
The problem was that I used programmer instruments for transitions samples.
I dont really understand, why they did not work properly, cus there were set samples for programmer track and they wokr in FMOD.

Any way, I solved this problem by deleting programmer instruments and drag-n-droping samples from assets into timeline and setting their conditions.

May be will be helpful for anyone.