Unable to load a file when packaging project

Hey, peeps!

So, I’ve stumbled across an issue with building the game while using FMOD.
I would suspect that it is the same error that is reported here, or in your integration guide under “Loading blueprints before plugin loads”. I understand that loading the plugin before the use by one of the classes would resolve the issue (if it is the same issue, of coarse).

The fact is that our project is built with blueprints only, without any cpp. What would be the resolution for this? Generating the project files won’t create any cpp files for the classes that use FMOD. We saw one of the users disabling the event-driven loader, but that also did not resolve the issue.

Is there anything that could be done in .ini files?

In short, all the FMOD events are reported with the following:

LogUObjectHash: Warning: Ambiguous search, could be StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformDirection.T or StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformLocation.T
LogUObjectHash: Warning: Ambiguous search, could be StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformDirection.T or StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformRotation.T
LogUObjectHash: Warning: Ambiguous search, could be StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformDirection.T or StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InvertTransform.T
LogUObjectHash: Warning: Ambiguous search, could be StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformDirection.T or FloatProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:LinePlaneIntersection.T
LogUObjectHash: Warning: Ambiguous search, could be StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformDirection.T or FloatProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:LinePlaneIntersection_OriginNormal.T
LogUObjectHash: Warning: Ambiguous search, could be StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformDirection.T or StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:TransformDirection.T
LogUObjectHash: Warning: Ambiguous search, could be StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformDirection.T or StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:TransformLocation.T
LogUObjectHash: Warning: Ambiguous search, could be StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:InverseTransformDirection.T or StructProperty /Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary:TransformRotation.T
PackagingResults: Warning: Package /Game/FMOD/Events/Environment/Apartments supposed to be fully loaded but isn’t. RF_WasLoaded is not set
PackagingResults: Error: Unable to cook package for platform because it is unable to be loaded: Z:/…/Content/FMOD/Events/Environment/Apartments.uasset

I can send actual logs if needed.