Unity 2021.3.21 Build on nintendo switch failed

Hello,

However for technical reasons I had to update my version of unity (from 2020.3.21 to 2021.2.21) and now I have a problem. I can’t build with the fmod nintendo switch package. I have checked that this is where the problem comes from because when I delete completely fmod, the build succesed.

I specify that I have the last version of fmod up to date and i have the nintendo switch sdk for unity 2021.3.21.

I join the errors that are displayed in the console.
Editor.log

maybe at the line 1398.
ld.lld: error: undefined symbol: nn::codec::HardwareOpusMultiStreamDecoder::HardwareOpusMultiStreamDecoder(int)

referenced by window.c
all_hidden.o:(FMOD5__ZL17Opus_SetupContextP16FMOD_CODEC_STATEiiiPvPN4FMOD5CodecES1_) in archive D:\Projets\Resources\Unity\Experimental\NintendoSwitch\NintendoSaveSystem\Temp\StagingArea\NativePlugins\libfmodstudiounityplugin.a

ld.lld: error: undefined symbol: nn::codec::OpusMultiStreamDecoder::OpusMultiStreamDecoder()

referenced by window.c
all_hidden.o:(FMOD5__ZL17Opus_SetupContextP16FMOD_CODEC_STATEiiiPvPN4FMOD5CodecES1_) in archive D:\Projets\Resources\Unity\Experimental\NintendoSwitch\NintendoSaveSystem\Temp\StagingArea\NativePlugins\libfmodstudiounityplugin.a

ld.lld: error: undefined symbol: nn::codec::HardwareOpusDecoder::HardwareOpusDecoder(int)

referenced by window.c

ld.lld: error: undefined symbol: nn::codec::OpusDecoder::OpusDecoder()

referenced by window.c
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Thank you for your attention !

Hello, I had the same issue. Do you had fix this problem?
I’m using Unity 2021.3.21f1 LTS and FMOD 2.02.09 (Unity Verified)

yes I could finally build. I just updated the switch fmod package to version 2.02.13.
(fmodstudio20213switch_sdk16.2.0.unitypackage)

2 Likes

Thank you Inazuma.
I updated to version 2.02.15 and fix the problem too.