Unity Build Switch Error

I’m getting the following errors in unity trying to create a build.(NS buld)
‘xx_VERSION’ does not contain a definition for ‘dll’

FMOD unity 2.02.19
NS sdk 17.5.3
unity editor 2022.3.16

Assets\Plugins\FMOD\src\fmod_studio.cs(384,35): error CS0117: 'STUDIO_VERSION' does not contain a definition for 'dll'

Assets\Plugins\FMOD\src\fmod_studio.cs(1483,35): error CS0117: 'STUDIO_VERSION' does not contain a definition for 'dll'

Assets\Plugins\FMOD\src\fmod_studio.cs(1774,35): error CS0117: 'STUDIO_VERSION' does not contain a definition for 'dll'

Assets\Plugins\FMOD\src\fmod.cs(975,28): error CS0117: 'VERSION' does not contain a definition for 'dll'

Assets\Plugins\FMOD\src\fmod_studio.cs(1485,35): error CS0117: 'STUDIO_VERSION' does not contain a definition for 'dll'

I don’t know if there’s anyone with the same problem as me who can help me… thank you

Hi,

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the issue.

Could I get a screenshot of your Platforms folder in your Unity project:
And you About Integration windows:

Thank you very much for your answer

I tried to create a new 2D project for Unity2022.3.16, but without adding FMOD files, I was able to print NS files normally. After adding FMOD, when building, I received an error message indicating this version

This is the Asset file for my new project Assets_Fmod.zip - Google Drive

By the way, I also tried the fmod switch version 16.2.6, which still has this issue
Can you give me a rough idea of the direction of this issue? thank you very much indeed

Hi,

Thank you for the screenshots. Everything looks in order. Could you look through these docs: Unity Integration | Trouble Shooting Assembly Reference Error and let me know if it solves the issue?

Thank you for your reply. I have resolved the issue because of my Unity 2022.3.16f1c1 and NS requires a version of 2022.3.16f1

One c1 is missing :sweat_smile:

If any friends encounter the same problem, I hope they can see that they don’t take the wrong path

1 Like

Good to hear it is solved and thank you for sharing your solution