Unity can't find any plugin, please help

I still can’t get any plugin to work on Unity, I get this error in every plugin I try to load. Was working find days ago. I really need to get this working.

SystemNotInitializedException: [FMOD] Initialization failed : Loading plugin ‘resonanceaudio’ from ‘/Users/Javier/UnityProjects/TestProject/Assets/Plugins/resonanceaudio.bundle’ : ERR_FILE_NOTFOUND : File not found.
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:45)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.SetListenerLocation (System.Int32 listenerIndex, UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject, UnityEngine.Rigidbody2D rigidBody2D) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:932)
FMODUnity.StudioListener.SetListenerLocation () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/StudioListener.cs:40)
FMODUnity.StudioListener.Update () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/StudioListener.cs:29)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it does appear to be a bug in 2.0 and we are currently working on it.

We have managed to find the cause of this issue and the fix for this will be available in our next release.

What’s the status of this @cameron-fmod? Our windows builds also suffer the same problem. It seems to be looking in Data/Plugins/resonanceaudio.dll when the dll is actually at Data/Plugins/x86_64/resonanceaudio.dll.

We’re using the latest on the asset store, v2.00.10 in unity 2019.4.5.

Is there a workaround while we’re waiting for the shipped fix?

It looks like this issue has been fixed in version 2.00.12.

How do I get 2.00.12 if the asset store only has 2.00.10?

You can also download the plugin from our Downloads page.

1 Like