Unity Cannot Locate FMod Resonance Audio plugins

Hi there,

I am getting this error when I try to load an event in my FMod with resonance audio plugins:

SystemNotInitializedException: [FMOD] Initialization failed : Loading plugin ‘resonanceaudio’ from ‘/Users/tomharman/Documents/Production/3D Game/GOOD UNITY PROJECT SAVES/Test Unity Project 2/Assets/Plugins/FMOD/lib/mac/resonanceaudio.bundle’ : ERR_FILE_NOTFOUND : File not found.
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/RuntimeManager.cs:113)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.get_StudioSystem () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/RuntimeManager.cs:127)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.AddListener (FMODUnity.StudioListener listener) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/RuntimeManager.cs:330)
FMODUnity.StudioListener.OnEnable () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/StudioListener.cs:18)

I am running Fmod Studio 2.00.10 and Unity 2018.3.7f1.

The ‘plugins’ folder with my Fmod project is empty. I am not sure howto circumnavigate this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

• Tom

The bundle should be in this directory, if it is not there or the directory does not exist you may need to reimport the Integration package.

Hi Cameron,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I was not able to find resonanceaudio.bundle. I tried re-importing the package (FMOD 2.00.10) but that directory does not appear to be in the integration package.

For whatever reason, Unity is also not allowing me to select large swaths of the package to be integrated. As shown in several screenshots I’ve attached to this email.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

• Tom

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.09.09 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.08.46 pm.png

This usually means that the version of the file in the package is already in the project.

It looks like your project is partially using the old directory structure which would have the resonance bundle in Assets/Plugins/resonanceaudio.bundle. If the file already exists in the project, and is matched using the meta file, a new version can be imported but it won’t be moved if it is in a different directory in the package.

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the advice. I’ve been able to circumvent all of these problems by creating a new Unity project. Luckily my current project was only in its beginnings.

I appreciate all the help you’ve given me!

Cheers,

• Tom