Unreal "Check Project" not working with relative paths

Hi,
When, from Unreal, using “Help > check Fmod project”
There is a warning about output path, that is wrong when output path is set to a relative path.
Relative path is really useful for anyone not working on his own on the projecs (so 100% of the 1+ users teams :slight_smile:
We can skip this warning , but some time, it could be nice to fix it.next time, you
Best;
Mathieu

Thank you for flagging, I can see in UE4.26 and FMOD 2.02.05 that the build path gets set to an absolute path in FMOD Studio which I see could cause issues, but I haven’t been able to reproduce the warning with relative build paths. To help me reproduce the warning, can you please tell me what versions of FMOD and Unreal you are using?

Thanks,
I use Unreal 4.27.2, and these versions.

I can’t reproduce the case today with relative path, I don’t know why. So you can close this case until I find a good repro :slight_smile:

Thanks for quick response !

1 Like

No problem, I couldn’t find any issues with the versions you are using either- it might be worth updating the Unreal integration to 2.02.05 to match your Studio version, as that might be causing unexpected behaviour. Please let me know if the issue reappears and I will investigate further.