Unreal crash because directory not writeable

Hi, I recently updated my project to 4.26.1 with your new plugin in a backup folder.
It worked all fine.
Now I replaced my old project in my git environment with the new version and I get constant crashes at ~96%

this is the crash handler message

LoginId:83aea74f487212a23cec10ac20253e1b
EpicAccountId:de6233ec08164c438dc6c859c8ac862b

Error saving ‘H:/GGG/MS_Project/MazeSlaughter/Content/FMOD/PrivateIntegrationData/BankLookup.uasset’

UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_FMODStudioEditor!FFMODAssetBuilder::BuildBankLookup() [c:\gitlab\b\cnq_gkb4\0\giant-gun-games\maze-slaughter-prototype\mazeslaughter\plugins\fmodstudio\source\fmodstudioeditor\private\fmodassetbuilder.cpp:253]
UE4Editor_FMODStudioEditor!FFMODAssetBuilder::ProcessBanks() [c:\gitlab\b\cnq_gkb4\0\giant-gun-games\maze-slaughter-prototype\mazeslaughter\plugins\fmodstudio\source\fmodstudioeditor\private\fmodassetbuilder.cpp:41]
UE4Editor_FMODStudioEditor!FFMODStudioEditorModule::OnPostEngineInit() [c:\gitlab\b\cnq_gkb4\0\giant-gun-games\maze-slaughter-prototype\mazeslaughter\plugins\fmodstudio\source\fmodstudioeditor\private\fmodstudioeditormodule.cpp:364]
UE4Editor_FMODStudioEditor!TBaseRawMethodDelegateInstance<0,FFMODStudioEditorModule,void __cdecl(void),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::ExecuteIfSafe() [c:\program files\epic games\ue_4.26\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.h:469]
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
kernel32
ntdll

Somehow my Content/FMOD folder is now write protected and I cannot set it permanently back to writeable.
Workaround is: before each start, manually set it to writeable in windows explorer, then start the engine.

Do you know this issue and know how to handle this properly?

[edit] a weird thing is that i even set the folder in .gitignore to be ignored by git AND it also worked in the previous project version 4.23

NVM i just found out that all version controlled projects have this issue currently and that you are on it.