Video Playback Does Not Obey Editor Mute

Hello,
We have been leveraging the video playback code from the docs (https://www.fmod.com/docs/2.02/unity/examples-video-playback.html) and noticed that while it works, it does not obey the Unity editor mute.

Instead of playing the sound on the CoreSystem’s master channel group, I have changed it to play the sound on the StudioSystem’s master bus core channel group. This change seems to be working well and now behaves as we’d expect with Unity editor use.

I’m not certain if this is the best change, or one you wish to consider for the docs, but I wanted to report the issue and our fix.

To be explicit, we removed:

FMOD.ChannelGroup mMasterChannelGroup;
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.CoreSystem.getMasterChannelGroup(out mMasterChannelGroup);
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.CoreSystem.playSound(mSound, mMasterChannelGroup, false, out mChannel);

and replaced it with

FMOD.Studio.Bus masterBus;
if (FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.StudioSystem.getBus("bus:/", out masterBus) == FMOD.RESULT.OK)
   {
      if (masterBus.getChannelGroup(out FMOD.ChannelGroup coreChannelGroup) == FMOD.RESULT.OK)
      {
         FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.CoreSystem.playSound(mSound, coreChannelGroup, false, out mChannel);
      }
}

Thanks for the suggested fix! I will pass that onto the Dev team to look into implementing in a future release.