Want event to play in full before the next triggered event instance begins?

I’m trying to figure out how to let the last FMOD instance play in full before transitioning to the next event straight away. Currently, the events are interrupting each other and crossfading too early. Is this an issue with my code? Possibly my FMOD studio set up?

the script in question:

Hi,

Based on a cursory look at your script, the issue may be that you’re only checking whether your events are in FMOD_STUDIO_PLAYBACK_PLAYING instead of including FMOD_STUDIO_PLAYBACK_STOPPING in that check, or explicitly checking for FMOD_STUDIO_PLAYBACK_STOPPED. Depending on how your events are set up, it’s entirely possible for them to be in the STOPPING state while still emitting audio, which could explain the interruption you’re observing.

That said, it’s difficult to exactly diagnose the problem without more information how you have your events are set up in Studio. Could I get you to describe the intended behavior in more detail, and explain how you’ve set up your events? Screenshots or video explaining/demonstrating the behavior would also be helpful in helping me understand what exactly you’re trying to accomplish.