Why is the Sound Clip just cutting off only when I move?

Here is a video of the audio clip cutting off when I move. Sorry if it’s simple, this is my first time using FMOD (I’m not the one who made the sfx and configured them in FMOD, my job is to just hook it up to events in game). Basically, when I stand still, the sound clips plays like normal. But when I start to move while the clip is playing. It just cuts off. The two clips in question are sold-success (which is the sell window sfx) and drop item sfx (when the item hits the ground).

https://youtu.be/kQM0NKrjjqE

At a glance, the way the events are set up in FMOD Studio doesn’t seem like it’d cause the issue, which makes it likely that the event instances are being unintentionally stopped ahead of time when the player moves.

Can I get you to provide the code you’re using to play and stop the event instances in question? If you’re using Studio Event Emitter components, can I get you to provide a screenshot of how they’re set up, and how you’re interacting with them from your own scripts? Also, what versions of FMOD for Unity, FMOD Studio, and Unity are you using?