Xbox One DLL not found error fmodL

I’m getting this error spammed when building for Xbox One.

DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘fmodL’: The specified module could not be found.
at FMOD.Memory.FMOD5_Memory_GetStats (Int32& currentalloced, Int32& maxalloced, Boolean blocking) [0x00000] in :0
at FMOD.Memory.GetStats (Int32& currentalloced, Int32& maxalloced, Boolean blocking) [0x00000] in :0
at FMOD.Memory.GetStats (Int32& currentalloced, Int32& maxalloced) [0x00000] in :0
at FMODUnity.RuntimeUtils.EnforceLibraryOrder () [0x00000] in :0
at FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.get_Instance () [0x00000] in :0
at FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.CreateInstance (System.String path) [0x00000] in :0
at AudioUtils.CreateFMODInstance (System.String path, UnityEngine.GameObject senderObject, Boolean triggerAtStart) [0x00000] in :0
at MusicHandler.Awake () [0x00000] in :0
at ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.fsSerializer.TrySerialize[T] (.T instance, ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.fsData& data) [0x00000] in :0
at UnityEngine.Tilemaps.Tile…ctor () [0x00000] in :0
Rethrow as SystemNotInitializedException: FMOD Studio initialization failed
at FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.get_Instance () [0x00000] in :0
at FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.CreateInstance (System.String path) [0x00000] in :0
at AudioUtils.CreateFMODInstance (System.String path, UnityEngine.GameObject senderObject, Boolean triggerAtStart) [0x00000] in :0
at MusicHandler.Awake () [0x00000] in :0
at ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.fsSerializer.TrySerialize[T] (.T instance, ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.fsData& data) [0x00000] in :0
at UnityEngine.Tilemaps.Tile…ctor () [0x00000] in :0
ParadoxNotion.Serialization.FullSerializer.fsSerializer:TrySerialize(T, fsData&)
UnityEngine.Tilemaps.Tile:.ctor()

(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)

I have DLLs that have been marked for Xbox One but still getting this error. Another strange thing is that when importing the fmod unity plugin, there are no dlls marked for Xbox One by default.

It looks like it is unable to find the fmodL DLL, if there are no DLLs marked for Xbox One then that will be the issue.

The meta files that come with the FMOD Unity Integration should be set up to use the required DLLs for each platform, if they aren’t then they may either need to be re-imported or edited manually.

I did reimport them but there are no dlls marked for Xbox One. So I marked all dlls in the x86 folder but still getting the error. I’m using the boundle from the main page, where it says “For console (Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, PSVita, Switch) integrations contact support” so I can’t use the main bundle for Xbox One?

You should have separate libs for any of the consoles you want to develop for, if you don’t have access to the console downloads you will need to follow these steps to become verified:
http://www.fmod.org/questions/question/how-do-i-get-access-to-console-versions/

1 Like