Zooming Out of Transition Timeline causes visual bug

In FMOD Studio 2.1.07 and 2.1.09 when I edit a transition timeline and zoom out of it, a black glitch occurs and I’m forced to restart FMOD studio to do further editing.

I’m afraid I haven’t been able to reproduce this bug yet.

Do the affected transition timelines use destination markers, destination regions, or both? Transition markers, transition regions, or both? In events affected by this issue, what are the timeline positions (and lengths) of the destination and transition regions/markers involved? What is the timeline position of the instrument or marker that’s last on the timeline?

Also, what operating system are you using when the issue occurs?

Sadly i also came across the exact same bug.
I just started using Fmod for the first time and now im having that issue.
Restarting the Programm will shortly get rid of the bug but it comes back after acouple minutes.

Im running fmods Studio 2.02.21
Windows 10

Do the affected transition timelines use destination markers, destination regions, or both? Transition markers, transition regions, or both? In events affected by this issue, what are the timeline positions (and lengths) of the destination and transition regions/markers involved? What is the timeline position of the instrument or marker that’s last on the timeline?

Here is a screenshot before the bug happed.
so i have “just” destination markers, loop regions, “just” transitions regions.

you can see the timeline positions in the screenshot.

we replicated the bug we have a video of it but sadly we cant upload it here.

“new user” :smiling_face_with_tear:

Newly created project in 2.02.21 with no assets and just a single event:

2024-03-19-16-41-36-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

Zooming out is working fine when the transition regions are placed close together, but not when there is a large gap between them in the timeline.

1 Like

If you register your project on your profile page, you’ll be able to upload files to your profile page’s uploads tab.

Aha! Thanks to the video you posted, I was able to reproduce this issue. I’ll add it to our bug tracker.