App crashes when running Android ATSC. ERROR in FMODFileCallbacks.cpp

Hello - My project is in Unreal 4.23 using FMOD UE4 integration plugin 2.00.07 and FMOD Studio 2.00.07. It validates fine within Unreal editor and all audio plays normally. It packages fine but when I try to open it on my Pico G2 VR headset, it crashes immediately. The error can be traced to the FFMODFileSystem callstacks in \Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Private\FMODFileCallbacks.cpp. The code is:

FMOD_RESULT FFMODFileSystem::OpenInternal(const char *name, unsigned int *filesize, void **handle)
{
if (name)
{
FArchive *Archive = IFileManager::Get().CreateFileReader(UTF8_TO_TCHAR(name));
UE_LOG(LogFMOD, Verbose, TEXT(“FFMODFileSystem::OpenInternal opening ‘%s’ returned archive %p”), UTF8_TO_TCHAR(name), Archive);
if (!Archive)
{
return FMOD_ERR_FILE_NOTFOUND;
}
*filesize = Archive->TotalSize();
*handle = Archive;
UE_LOG(LogFMOD, Verbose, TEXT(" TotalSize = %d"), *filesize);
}
return FMOD_OK;
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Thanks for your patience, we are currently investigating this.

Are you able to provide a project that reproduces the issue at all? So far I have not had any luck in reproducing it myself, or even some detailed steps on how to get it to this state.

Cameron,

Thanks for the reply. I can send a project over - would you like the Unreal project or the APK for Android? What’s the best way to get it to you? Thanks!

Both might be best, if possible. You can upload it to our website: https://www.fmod.com/profile#uploads.