AudioWind plugin

Hi guys,

I’m new to FMOD. It looks amazing so far and I’m so excited by it. But I can’t get the AudioWind plugin to work in Unity.

Basically, I created a simple “Wind” event using “Add Plug-in Instrument/AudioGame/AudioWind” and tweaked it with 1 single parameter, but I the below errors when Playing my Unity project.

[FMOD] PostLoad::initPluginEffects : DSP plugin returned an error, bank will not load properly.

I also have another test sound (using a regular audio file) working just find.

I’ve noticed the “Add Plugin” button in FMODStudioSettings, but I have no idea what to put in there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Florian

The first thing you need to make sure is that you have AudioWind plugin’s license from LeSound . The plugin provided with FMOD Studio is for trial purposes.

The second, in the FMOD Unity settings, look for the plugin section and add the name of the plugin minus the extension (in this case it would be “audiogaming_audiowind”) and ensure the plugin’s dll is in the appropriate plugins folder. For more information, check out the documentation:

https://fmod.com/resources/documentation-api?page=content/generated/engine_new_unity/settings.html#/

1 Like