Implementing Audiowind

Hi,

I recently got an audiowind license and I’ve been struggling to implement the plugin into Unity. It’s giving me the same errors every time, but i don’t know what i’m doing wrong.

Here’s what i’ve done so far:

• libaudiogaming_audiowind.dylib in the folder Assets/Plugins/FMOD/platforms/mac/lib
  • “libaudiogaming_audiowind” in dynamic plugins in the FMOD Settings

• I tried to put the .dylib in different folders.
  • I also tried to put “libaudiogaming_audiowind” in the static plugin section of the FMOD Settings.

The only files I got downloading the plugins are libaudiogaming_audiowind.dylib and fmod_audiogaming_audiowind.h (I don’t know what to do with this one but i tried to put it into differents folders too). There is also a readme.txt explaining that there is some code to implement to register the plugin, but I have no idea where I’m supposed to implement it.

If anyone could enlighten me on what i’m missing here, it would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day !

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Changing the file extension of the libaudiogaming_audiowing.dylib to libaudiogaming_audiowing.bundle will allow it to be loaded. The .h file does not need to be included in the project at all.

Hope this helps!