Bug: Fixed-value looping does not work with Local Sequential Multi Instruments (FMOD 2.00.00)

When Multi Instrument are nested inside a parent Multi Instrument, the user can set the parent multi-instrument to Sequential-Local to step-sequence through the child Multi Instruments. The user also has an option to set the child Multi Instruments to loop a set number of times before the parent steps to the next instrument. This feature is non-functional in FMOD 2.00.00. The parent Multi Instrument moves sequentially after one playback instance of the child Instrument, regardless of the loop settings in the child Instrument.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Create a Multi Instrument and set it to Sequential Local.
  2. Create two child Multi Instruments inside the parent Multi Instrument.
  3. Set the child instruments to loop a set number of times greater than one (e.g. 3).
  4. Ensure there are multiple media items in each child track to test.
  5. Start the Event.
  6. Notice that the parent Multi Instrument steps through each child Instrument after only one playback iteration, regardless of the number of loops set to the child instruments.

I know FMOD 2.00.00 is a Beta release, but I’d like to highlight this bug in hopes that it gets fixed in a near-future update :slight_smile:

Thanks for the bug report! I’ve added this issue to our tracker, and it’ll be fixed in an upcoming release of FMOD Studio.