Reset Multi Instrument Sequential - Global Scope

Hi!

I’m trying to set up a multi instrument that will play 4 sounds that rise in pitch sequentially to represent objects appearing on screen. I managed to get that working but the thing is that the animation will not always go until the 4th object. It can get canceled if the player presses the wrong button before that.

Can I set the multi instrument in a way that it also goes back to the first sound when that animation gets canceled? Is there any way to do this in FMOD or should I try to work something else out with the programmer? It’s worth mentioning that he is calling the event every time said object appears in the animation window.
Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 2.36.33 PM
Thanks!

I don’t really see the point of using a multi instrument in that case. Why don’t you simply put your 4 elements one after another on a timeline (with sync or async single instruments), or on an action sheet? That way, it always starts by the first sound when the event is started, and you stop the event when the wrong button is pressed.
However, if you want to use a multi, “sequential - local scope” is the setting that will do what you want.

1 Like

thank you! Yeah I was over complicating things haha Thanks a lot!