[Bug][Unity] Audio not working when calling FMOD code in OnValidate

Hello,
I found a bug in the FMOD for Unity 2.02.07 (and using Unity 2021.3.5f1) that causes to have no audio in the PlayMode of Unity.
It is basically because of a script calling RuntimeManager.StudioSystem.getParameterDescriptionByName(Parameter, out parameterDescription) in its OnValidate method.
No error is logged, but this warning will appear after few seconds:
[FMOD] AsyncCommandBuffer::growBuffer : Growing command buffer to 65536 bytes. Initial command buffer size can be tuned to avoid dynamic growth using Studio::System::setAdvancedSettings()
I have uploaded the Unity and FMOD projects on my profile, with the a txt file containing the reproduction steps.
I didn’t find how to report a bug that’s why I’m posting it here.

It is best not to call the RuntimeManager from editor-only methods. In this case where you are wanting to lookup an EventDescription during OnValidate you can use the EditorUtils.System instead. This is the System object we use to support editor-only features in the FMOD Unity integration. You will need balanced calls to EditorUtils.LoadPreviewBanks and EditorUtils.UnloadPreviewBanks to access any bank data but it will otherwise give you access to the FMOD API in the same way the RuntimeManager does. Here is a modified OnValidate method based off of your reproduction:

private void OnValidate()
{
    if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Parameter))
    {
        EditorUtils.LoadPreviewBanks();
        EditorUtils.System.getParameterDescriptionByName(Parameter, out _parameterDescription);
        EditorUtils.UnloadPreviewBanks();
    }
}

I don’t think there is any good reason to call the RuntimeManager from an editor-only method and it can cause a lot of problems, so I have passed a suggestion along to the dev team to limit RuntimeManager access to when the Application is playing.