Can you do something to make fmod accessibility?

Hi,
I am a blind developer. I love being interested in sounds.

I will soon create a game using Golang and OpenAL-Soft:

And I need a studio to design new sounds. FMOD is a great solution.

But I can’t use FMOD with screen readers at all. Because it does not support accessibility.
And FMOD seems unrivaled in this regard. So there is no alternative.
It would be great if you could do something about it.

Blind people have a special interest in sound. I want to use this interest to design and sell new sounds.

I couldn’t find an email address on FMOD’s website. Maybe I’m writing in the wrong place, but that was my only remedy.

I code for Python, Go and rarely C++. If you think anything about universality and accessibility I would love to help.

What do you think?

Thanks for your feedback, we understand screen reader support is something that would go a long way towards accessibility. Much of the Studio user interface is built using custom graphical widgets meaning we don’t get a lot of the built-in functionality other applications enjoy.

Some preliminary research was done into screen reading in March, I’ll see if we can put some more time aside to improving the readability of the interface as a first step in the right direction.

Yes, I got that.
Actually, we don’t need such an advanced interface. (So we the blind)

Instead, the option “I use screen reader, Optimize interface” can be placed in the settings panel.
Users who activate this option may encounter a simpler interface when they restart FMOD.

Regardless of the subject, I would like to add the following, so that it may be helpful in your reviews:
I have been designing a GUI with wxpython for a long time. I found a tool that automates and simplifies this process: We talked to the developer and he or she added such an option in settings panel. Another studio instance might be Audacity. I thought it would be useful for you to review these open source projects. Finally, if you want to try something, you can always tests and other things. I would be happy to help. Thank you for your interest.

Thanks for the tips, I see Audacity has some good notes on how to use their application with keyboard and screen reader. I’ve added those notes and a comment on a possible simplified UI option to our investigation task.