Can't make transition to marker when the timeline is in my Transition Timeline loop

Hi everyone,
I have issues to have my transition to marker done when the music is in a transition timeline loop.
For example, i have a music with a loop region, to make some good crossfade from end to start of the loop.
I have a Transition Region on the same loop to go to marker when i want.
My problem is, if the timeline is in the transition timeline loop, and i change my parameters to go to next marker, it will wait the end of the transition timeline loop to go to my marker.
Is it a bug ? Or i’m doing the wrong way to achieve what i want (a smooth transition within my loop and smooth transition between sections)

Here’s a video to explain

• first i play the music and switch param before the transition timeline loop : it works
  • second, i play the music and switch param between the transition timeline loop : it wait’s the and of the transition timeline loop before moving to marker

Thank you !

This is the expected behavior: You cannot start a new transition while part-way through another transition.

If you want to be able to transition part-way through playing the interstitial audio that’s present in your transition timeline, you must reconstruct that interstitial audio outside of any transition timeline.