Converting fsb to bank

Hi there friends,

A couple of friends and I have been playing a game recently, and during that time I thought it would be interesting to see if I could edit some of the files to change the sound effects of the game. There is a specific explosion I wanted to change, I looked for a solution. On my first attempt I found that the bank file contained not one but two fsb’s, in which I then extracted down to a wav, changed the sound effect properly, and moved on. I got them both back into their respective fsb files using fsbank, which is where I ran into my issue. I have no clue how I would take the two fsb’s and transform them back into a bank file, I have been scouring the internet and have come up empty handed. My second attempt was another program that automatically took the bank and converted it down into a wav, and then would rebuild it into a bank when you were done with the contents, I was hopeful until I realized the program only would pay attention to the first of the two fsb within the bank and with no option to change its target I’m at a halt. I know its a long shot but does anyone have any clue as to how I could get the two fsb’s back into a bank file?

1 Like

Hi,

We do not support this functionality. However, you can message the developer of the game to ask if they could support User Generated Content which we do support (FMOD Studio | Supporting Downloadable and User-generated Content).

Apologies I cannot help further

1 Like