Couple of feature requests

Apologies if there is a better place to post these, but I have a couple of feature requests/suggestions that I think might help others out:

I have been setting up a lot of instruments lately with trigger conditions, based on a few parameter values. If these values need to change in future, I’d have to edit a lot of instruments, so either being able to define variables for these cases (e.g. when the parameter is between X and Y), or have the ability to create trigger condition presets would be very handy!

This forum is the perfect place to post feature requests! Feel free to post more; we value the feedback.

A feature that lets you compare parameter values as part of a parameter condition is already on our feature/improvement tracker. I’ll add you to the list of people interested in it.

Thank you very much for the quick response. However, this is not quite what I had in mind. Let me give an example: Let’s say I want to trigger instruments only when a particular parameter value is within a given range. (In my particular case, it’s the sound’s direction). If I later decide to change this range of values, I’d have to edit every single instrument. So, instead of describing the range in absolute terms, it would be very handy to call the max/min values x and y, and then define these somewhere else.

Alternatively: in the ‘Conditions’ window of the ‘trigger behaviour’ section, the list of conditions could be wrapped up in a preset for editing elsewhere.

Actually, reading this back, it seems like I could just create and set some extra parameters to achieve this. Sounds like everything I need is all in the pipeline. Thanks again!