I’m getting delays playing simple event instances, on both win32 and iOS. I thought I had all the basics down:
Studio vs. 1.07.05
code: #define FMOD_VERSION 0x00010705
- all events are set NOT streaming in Studio
- building Vorbis on Desktop, FADPCM on iOS
- I loadSampleData on the entire single master bank at load time (and it completes successfully)
- I create all EventDescriptions once at load time also.
- I create each instance on-the-fly and play (but I assumed this would work with no perceivable delay, as the whole bank is loaded)
- yet I am hearing delays before playback, ranging from very slight to huge (approx 1 second!)
- the delay is the same on both win32 and iOS.
Any thoughts as to what I’m doing wrong?
Many thanks in advance.