ERR_MEMORY : Not enough memory or resources

Hello, I 'am getting this error and from what I could understand it’s because I surpassed the limit of 8 systems, my question is:

First, what did I do to surpass the system limit, why am I creating more than 8 system since I ’ am not touching anything related to that in my code?

Second, is there any way to delete all the system created so that I can have more room for a new system.

Full error:
SystemNotInitializedException: [FMOD] Initialization failed : FMOD.Studio.System.create : ERR_MEMORY : Not enough memory or resources.

Hi belva,

yesterday I posted a similar issue. But it is now that I realize, that we might have the same issue. Unfortunately I do not have a solution, but could you compare, if my detailed description matches your problem? Runtime Manager continues after ending Unity Playmode?

What versions of FMOD and Unity are you using?

I am Belva, this is another account.
The error is but I got it from another workflow, it happens when I Play and Stop the game lot of times,I can’t tell you how much but after a while of play and stop, I get this error

I am using unity 2019.3 but have this issue since I started using this plugin with Unity 2019.

What version of the FMOD Unity Integration are you using?

I just merged to the latest version of the github repo (master) and this issue seems to be fixed so far…