ERROR with the path at the Single Platform Build

Hi, I am using FMOD Studio Unity Integration Version: 2.01.04 and every time I am on the FMOD Studio Settings and I go from the Single Platform Build tab to the Project tab the path I have chosen to the Single Platform Build is disappearing and I get this message:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
FMODUnity.SettingsEditor.DisplayBuildDirectory (System.String label, FMODUnity.Platform platform) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/SettingsEditor.cs:143)
FMODUnity.SettingsEditor.DisplayPlatform (FMODUnity.Platform platform) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/SettingsEditor.cs:401)
FMODUnity.SettingsEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/SettingsEditor.cs:827)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:501)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Any ideas?

What versions of FMOD and Unity are you using?

Unity 2019.2.4f1 and FMOD Studio 2.01.04

It looks like this has already been fixed and will be available in the next release.

Hey Cameron, thank you for your reply. Do you know approximately when the release date will be?

New releases usually go out at the beginning of each month, depending on how quickly it can pass through QA.