Unity Cloud Build failing with FMOD errors, local build works fine

Greetings,

I’ve setup a new project and added FMOD to it. This is my first time using FMOD. I’ve managed to create an event to play title scene music and added the listener and emitter and it’s working fine.
I did a local build and everything works perfectly.

I’ve committed all my changes to source control (Plastic SCM) and setup a build on Unity Cloud Build.
The Unity Cloud Build is failing with a bunch of these errors:
[error] [2023-01-17T12:49:37Z - Unity] Assets\Plugins\FMOD\src\Settings.cs(66,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘Platform’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I have verified that Platform.cs is indeed committed to the repo.

Any idea how to resolve these errors? I rely on UCB for my CI/CD pipeline.

Thanks!

Hi,

What version of FMOD Integration are you using? Would it be possible to get the full log file?

FMOD for Unity 2.02.11.
Unfortunately I deleted the failing builds and removed FMOD from my project until such time as someone offered a solution (I was basically spinning my wheels on this issue and not getting any work done).

I understand, I will continue to investigate the issue and let you know if I find a solution.

FWIW, I suspect this is an issue either in my Unity Cloud Build configuration or Plastic SCM settings. I’ve notice other weird things like background images not rendering in the UCB build but working fine when built locally. I’m probably ignoring something in my Plastic SCM repo that the build needs.

Thanks for the information

Hey! Were you able to learn a bit more about what caused this? We’re encountering this same issue on our end and it’s blocking some progress… :frowning:

Unfortunate no. I haven’t tried adding FMOD back into the project.

1 Like

Hi,

What version of FMOD and Unity are you using?

Did you have any logs that included the FMOD errors that I could have a look at?