FMod Banks not initialized properly

Hi all,

I’m getting two errors when launching my UE4 project (4.27) currently using FMOD for Unreal 2.02.06.

LogClass: Warning: ObjectProperty FFMODLocalizedBankTable::Banks is not initialized properly. Module:FMODStudio File:Private/FMODBankLookup.h
LogAutomationTest: Warning: ObjectProperty FFMODLocalizedBankTable::Banks is not initialized properly. Module:FMODStudio File:Private/FMODBankLookup.h

Upon opening the project as well, a popup appears about trying to delete the FMOD events that seem to be having issues loading.

Do you guys have any idea on how to fix this?

I have not been able to reproduce this. I am assuming you have Localized Audio Tables in your project; are they on master banks or something like that?
Do these events contain programmer instruments?

Hi Jeff,

This issue appeared when we uploaded our project to source control. On the source machine (that initially uploaded the FMOD content folder) the issue does not exist, but on a different machine, this error appears.
As far as localized audio tables, we do not have any in our project. Secondly, our events do not contain programmer instruments and our project only contains one bank: the Master bank.

Thank you for confirming- I think the warnings about FFMODLocalizedBankTable are probably benign then.
I would like to try and figure out what’s special about these two events that’s causing the popup to appear. Can you please upload your FMOD Studio project to your FMOD Profile and tell me what the two events are that are causing this issue? You can send me the event names in a private message if you are concerned about sharing that information publicly.

Thanks for sending that through, unfortunately I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue with the project you sent over.
When you added the project to source control, did you add everything in the “Content/FMOD” directory? Also, are you using the Unreal in-editor source control or something else?