FMOD for UE 4.15 ?

As a Note: I followed the rebuild procedure and no matter what I do it wont go thru.And Gihubt file doesn’t work for me either. the so called 4.15 update.

Can someone please help???

Hi Joey,

I just got this to compile myself after much frustration.

1. Don’t use the GitHub version as that seems to be out of date.

2. Download latest released version from FMOD instead.

3. Edit Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Classes and on line 213 change
    struct FAttenuationSettings AttenuationOverrides;
    To
    struct FSoundAttenuationSettings AttenuationOverrides;

4. In UE4.15 it didn’t work for me when I compiled the plugin in the main engine source code (as I always used to). If you have the FMOD plugin installed under “/Engine/Plugins” - delete it, run the batch file to regenerate project files and rebuild the source. Add the Plugin to “/YourGame/Plugins” instead. Right click on the project and regenerate visual studio files, then recompile.

I haven’t tested it yet, but I can at least compile and load the project so wanted to share it straight away.

Hope it works for you.

Hey Brett, I didn’t see your post sooner, yeah I got it working but had to do a few other adjustments as well, because of UE 4.15 stupid node updates. but I can confirm it works 100%. I cant say the same for the UE4.15 which in my opinion along with 4.14 has been the worst updated engine ever.

But anyway thanks a lot Brett if you have any issues with your fmod plug let me know and ill be more than glad to fork over mine o.k. Have a Great Day.

Even after downloading everything Fmod doesn’t work with 4.15? I do not know how to do C++ yet so anyone know when they will fully update Fmod?