FMOD Plug-in Missing DSP plugin on Build (But not in editor)

Hello,
I am using a couple FMOD plug-ins on my Unity project (Unity 2020.3.25 using FMOD Studio Unity Integration package version 2.02.07) and they work perfectly on editor but once I build for Windows, I get an error message about one of them being missing (I have both its DLL and CSD files included on the x86_64 folder under the Windows libs folder within the project) and I have added all of them to the project’s platform specific dynamic plugin list for every platform.

Plug-in files doesn’t have the same name as its reference (Plugin reference is “Nvrt” while files are called “PhaseInvert”, but after trying rebuilding them using Cabbage with the same name (And adding it using both names to the Dynamic Plugin lists), still gives the same error.

[FMOD] PluginEffectModel::init : Missing DSP plugin 'Nvrt'
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
FMODUnity.RuntimeUtils:DebugLogWarning(String)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:DEBUG_CALLBACK(DEBUG_FLAGS, IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

Any advice?

Thank you.

So for future reference, apparently Unity kept on removing the .CSD files of the Plug-ins from the build, so copying them manually into the “Data\Plugins\x86_64” folder of the output build again (where the .DLL files already were) seems to fix the problem.

PS: