I'm having trouble using the FMOD Plugin for Game Core

I have ensured that I’m using the GDK that the plugin was built for (June 2021, update 6), but upon importing the plugin into my project and attempting to switch to “Game Core Scarlett”, I am greeted with a bunch of errors, almost as if the plugin isn’t made for the GDK I’m using.

Examples:

Assets\Plugins\FMOD\platforms\gamecore\src\PlatformGameCoreScarlett.cs(58,28): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘BinaryAssetFolderInfo’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Plugins\FMOD\platforms\gamecore\src\PlatformGameCoreScarlett.cs(47,50): error CS0115: ‘PlatformGameCoreScarlett.GetBuildTargets()’: no suitable method found to override

Etc. Are there any more detailed instructions on how to integrate this plugin that I missed, or has anyone else done this an encountered a similar error?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

It sounds a bit like you’ve installed the Game Core package without the base FMOD for Unity integration. Could you please download and install the “Windows/Mac/Linux/Mobile/HTML5” version of the FMOD for Unity before reinstalling the Game Core package?