Linux Unity Editor Freeze/Crash

Hello everybody!

I’m having the following problem when I stop the game in Editor after a few times. Could anyone help me?

Linux Distro: Pop!_OS 20.04
Unity Editor: 2019.4.8f1

[FMOD] OutputPulseAudio::streamUnderflowCallback : Buffer underrun detected in PulseAudio.

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:DEBUG_CALLBACK(DEBUG_FLAGS, StringWrapper, Int32, StringWrapper, StringWrapper) (at Assets/Code/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:32)

(Filename: Assets/Code/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs Line: 32)

[FMOD] OutputPulseAudio::streamUnderflowCallback : Buffer underrun detected in PulseAudio.

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:DEBUG_CALLBACK(DEBUG_FLAGS, StringWrapper, Int32, StringWrapper, StringWrapper) (at Assets/Code/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:32)

(Filename: Assets/Code/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs Line: 32)

System memory in use after: 0.81 GB.

Unloading 1656 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 27406.
Total: 471.490548 ms (FindLiveObjects: 4.758916 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.750689 ms MarkObjects: 446.840974 ms DeleteObjects: 17.138245 ms)

Fallback handler could not load library /home/otaviosoato/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.8f1/Editor/Data/Mono/lib/libAssets/Code/Plugins/FMOD/lib/linux/x86_64/libfmodstudioL.so
Fallback handler could not load library /home/otaviosoato/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.8f1/Editor/Data/Mono/lib/libAssets/Code/Plugins/FMOD/lib/linux/x86_64/libfmodstudioL.so

Thanks for letting us know about this. Unfortunately I have been unable to reproduce the problem here.
I suspect the cause has to do with this error message:

The path in that message looks quite wrong - it’s trying to load the FMOD native library from a location within the Unity installation directory, rather than within the project directory as it should be. Do you know why that might be? Have you moved any FMOD files around?

I got the same problem with Unity 2020.3.9f1, someone has solved this problem ?

EDIT : I will make an other subject to be more precise about my problem.

Having similar problems with freezes when starting/stopping the game in the editor, which on my side seems to be caused by stack overflows in FMOD due to logging. Try setting the FMOD log level to ERROR or NONE.