Moving my fmod project

Hello, I have implemented steam audio along side Fmod in Unity. But I am getting some errors related to the plugins folders. I suspect it is because my fmod project is located inside my Unity project folder. Is there some way I can safely move my FMOD project out of the unity directory, without breaking it all? Should i just move it out, specify a new project location and then rebuild the banks? What are the best practices for this?

Multiple plugins with the same name ‘phonon_fmod’ (found at ‘Assets/Fmod/FPS_Fmod_Project/Plugins/phonon_fmod.dll’ and ‘Assets/Plugins/FMOD/platforms/win/lib/x86_64/phonon_fmod.dll’). That means one or more plugins are set to be compatible with Editor. Only one plugin at the time can be used by Editor.

Multiple plugins with the same name ‘phonon’ (found at ‘Assets/Fmod/FPS_Fmod_Project/Plugins/phonon.dll’ and ‘Assets/Plugins/SteamAudio/Binaries/Windows/x86_64/phonon.dll’). That means one or more plugins are set to be compatible with Editor. Only one plugin at the time can be used by Editor.

Thanks!
Nicolai.

Linking in suggested solution here: