When unchecking and then checking the bool “shouldbeVisible” on a streaming level at runtime, containing an Actor with an FMODAudiocomponent, the on timeline markers stop working.
The issue appeard with an update to UE 4.24, but I have reproduced the same issue in 4.22 with a new empty UE project, and a empty new FMOD project.
Timeline Callbacks are enabled, and the callbacks works as intended before the bool toggling.
Way to reproduce:
- Create a Persistent-Level with a sublevel.
- In the sublevel, place an actor with a FMODComponent with an event containing timeline callbacks.
- Enable timeline callbacks for the FMODComponent
- Create the event On Timeline Marker (rightclicking component, add event).
- Print the timeline marker to verify if it is triggered.
- From the persistent level, play the FMOD Event in the actor that resides in the streaming level (I use remote event). The markers work as intended.
- Toggle the “shouldbeVisible” bool, and play the Event again. Now, the markers do not work (the audio plays though)
Temp. workaround is to respawn the actors…