ResonanceAudio plugin + VCAs and busses - any progress on the issue?

Hi there everyone. I just found a horrible truth about ResonanceAudio plugin. It completely prevents me to use VCA´s and busses in my project. I found some forum threads that are several years old that had discussed the same problem. It seems however, that untill this day, the problem stays the same. If you use ResonanceAudio plugin and listener on a certain events, they completely bypass FMOD´s VCA´s and even busses and I am not able to use any of these. Is there any easy workaround for this? I am therefore not able to do any group-mixing, because whatever buss/group of sounds I create, the sliders/faders simply don´t react to the volume. This is a complete bummer for me since nearly half of our project is based on resonance audio´s spatialiser. This is a huge letdown and it should be shown immediatelly to any user of FMOD clicking on and using Resonance Audio plugin for the first time.

The Resonanace Audio effects are not developed and maintained by Firelight Technologies, but by Resonance Audio. If you want these effects to be changed, I recommend contacting Resonance Audio and letting them know your concerns.

I should mention, however, that bypassing normal bus routing is a byproduct of how Resonance Audio spatializes signals, and is likely impossible to change without entirely re-designing Resonance Audio’s spatialization from scratch.

I can definitely see how that would be useful. Again, I recommend contacting Resonance Audio and asking them to add that warning to their plug-in for FMOD Studio.