UE5 Preview integration

When I tried to open my UE5.0 EA project with UE5 Preview this happens. Just wanting to make sure it’s not an isolated case so I can go back to patiently waiting for an integration update :grinning:

Update:
I tried to strictly open the project from UE launcher with 5.0 preview and the above error didn’t appear, and I was able to open the project if Fmod is deleted.

If I added Fmod back in plugin folder and build everything again (after deleting binaries, intermediate, saved), it will fail to build with the following log.

[1/6] Compile FMODEventControlSectionTemplate.cpp
C:\Project\Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Private\Sequencer\FMODEventControlSectionTemplate.cpp(50): error C2259: 'FPlayingToken': cannot instantiate abstract class
C:\Project\Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Private\Sequencer\FMODEventControlSectionTemplate.cpp(9): note: see declaration of 'FPlayingToken'
C:\Project\Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Private\Sequencer\FMODEventControlSectionTemplate.cpp(50): note: due to following members:
C:\Project\Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Private\Sequencer\FMODEventControlSectionTemplate.cpp(50): note: 'void IMovieScenePreAnimatedToken::RestoreState(UObject &,const UE::MovieScene::FRestoreStateParams &)': is abstract
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0\Engine\Source\Runtime\MovieScene\Public\MovieSceneExecutionToken.h(29): note: see declaration of 'IMovieScenePreAnimatedToken::RestoreState'
[2/6] Compile FMODEventParameterSectionTemplate.cpp
C:\Project\Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Private\Sequencer\FMODEventParameterSectionTemplate.cpp(39): error C2259: 'FFMODEventParameterPreAnimatedToken': cannot instantiate abstract class
C:\Project\Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Private\Sequencer\FMODEventParameterSectionTemplate.cpp(10): note: see declaration of 'FFMODEventParameterPreAnimatedToken'
C:\Project\Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Private\Sequencer\FMODEventParameterSectionTemplate.cpp(39): note: due to following members:
C:\Project\Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Private\Sequencer\FMODEventParameterSectionTemplate.cpp(39): note: 'void IMovieScenePreAnimatedToken::RestoreState(UObject &,const UE::MovieScene::FRestoreStateParams &)': is abstract
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0\Engine\Source\Runtime\MovieScene\Public\MovieSceneExecutionToken.h(29): note: see declaration of 'IMovieScenePreAnimatedToken::RestoreState'

Apologies for the delayed response, GitHub - fmod/fmod-for-unreal at 2.02-UE5.00 and the download from our website have both been updated to support UE5 Preview.