Unable to Launch on Oculus Quest

I need help with FMOD and UE4 for Quest.
After pushing Launch I’ve got compile error. Plugin is inside project folder. UE 4.23
Here is part of the log with error:

LogPlayLevel: Running AutomationTool…
LogPlayLevel: Parsing command line: -ScriptsForProject=D:/UEProjects/Shirman_Flat_LM/Shirman_Flat/Shirman_Flat.uproject BuildCookRun -project=D:/UEProjects/Shirman_Flat_LM/Shirman_Flat/Shirman_Flat.uproject -noP4 -clientconfig=Development -serverconfig=Development -nocompile -nocompileeditor -installed -ue4exe=D:\Soft\UE_4.23\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-
Cmd.exe -utf8output -platform=Android -targetplatform=Android -cookflavor=ASTC -ini:Game:[/Script/UnrealEd.ProjectPackagingSettings]:BlueprintNativizationMethod=Disabled -map=/Game/Maps/Flat_v01 -skipcook -CookInEditor -iterativecooking -compressed -iterativedeploy -stage -deploy -cmdline="/Game/Maps/Flat_v01 -Messaging" -device=Android_ASTC@1KWPH810ST8156 -
addcmdline="-SessionId=79FE48D14E4514529426D3A526D79BCC -SessionOwner=‘sergprac’ -SessionName=‘Launch On Device’ " -run
LogPlayLevel: Setting up ProjectParams for D:\UEProjects\Shirman_Flat_LM\Shirman_Flat\Shirman_Flat.uproject
LogPlayLevel: Shirman_Flat.uproject requires a temporary target.cs to be generated (FMODStudio plugin is enabled)
LogPlayLevel: ********** STAGE COMMAND STARTED **********
LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Stage Failed. Missing receipt ‘D:\UEProjects\Shirman_Flat_LM\Shirman_Flat\Binaries\Android\Shirman_Flat.target’. Check that this target has been built.
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Build Task, Time: 14.716639
LogPlayLevel: (see C:\Users\sergprac\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Soft+UE_4.23\Log.txt for full exception trace)
LogPlayLevel: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=103 (Error_MissingExecutable)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 0.420982
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Launch failed! Missing UE4Game binary.
You may have to build the UE4 project with your IDE. Alternatively, build using UnrealBuildTool with the commandline:
UE4Game
LogEditorSessionSummary: EditorSessionSummary sent report. Type=Shutdown, SessionId={D9B7B8AE-4BC1-369C-8AF0-8395330A9B96}

Is there anything in the log leading you to believe the error is caused by FMOD?
What version of FMOD are you using?

Seems nothing about this in log, you can read in my first post but when FMOD plugin is removed compiling is successful. I’ve read in documentation that Unreal is building it from sources for android that stored in the plugin folder. Used most recent version for UE 4.23
BTW: Used it with 4.19 a year ago and all worked like a charm.

What version of FMOD are you using?
Are you able to supply a build log at all? You can email (support@fmod.com) or upload the logs (https://www.fmod.com/profile#uploads).