Unity Assets / Resources not available

Hello FMOD community!

I’m new here so hoping this is in the correct topic…

Experienced sound engineer, but new to the games sector and New to FMOD.

Started the beginner Viking Village tutorial to get started but have discovered that the Unity Asset is no longer available to download…

Also tried the intermediate Survival Shooter tutorial and appears that this asset has also been dissolved.

If anyone could point me in the right direction for either these assets or other resources for beginners I would be most grateful.

Many thanks
Aaron

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We’ll add the missing assets to the Learning Resources section of our downloads page.

In the mean time, I recommend checking out the Celeste project made by Power Up Audio. It contains a wide variety of interesting FMOD Studio content, and if you own a copy of the game, you can connect it to FMOD Studio via live update and hear any changes you make in the FMOD Studio project live as you play the game.

Hey Joseph

Thanks for the quick reply, really appreciate it!

Looking forward to using the content once its uploaded, will check out the Celeste project in the meantime.

Best wishes
Aaron

Hey Joseph

Thanks for the email, that’s great!

Any idea when the resources are likely to be available?

Best wishes,

Aaron

The survival shooter project is now available from our download page. The viking village project will be added shortly.