Urgent - Anyone know why this crash / error is happening? Starvation detected in WASAPI output buffer!

• C:/Users/tsuki/AppData/Local/Temp/Unity/Editor/Crashes
    [FMOD] OutputWASAPI::mixerThread : Starvation detected in WASAPI output buffer!
    UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
    FMODUnity.RuntimeUtils:DebugLogWarning (string) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeUtils.cs:533)
    FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:DEBUG_CALLBACK (FMOD.DEBUG_FLAGS,intptr,int,intptr,intptr) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeManager.cs:86)

Starvation detected in WASAPI output buffer usually refers to an accumulation of unreleased events taking up resources.

Record a Live Update profiler session and see which events are sticking around that you don’t need anymore. That should give you some idea where to start debugging.

Thanks richard. Really appreciate that. Not sure how I fixed the problem without reading this but I managed it.

Re-building everything from scratch now so if it happens again I’ll know where to start